#拾富物業股份有限公司(信德) Properties Sub F, Limited
- // 最後更新於 2019-03-25
Salary薪金面議 Salary Negotiable
Detail of Compensation & BenefitsWe offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate.
Job Description1. Assist and report to Technical Manager for the integrity of the property physical facilities/ equipment including the duties but not limited to proper operation, maintenance of M&E plants and installation, fire and life safety, HVAC, physical security of the building, FF&E, etc.
2. Provide supervision and guidance and on the job training to associates/ other team members, and follow up on work progress so as to ensure that the job is properly delivered and completed on time with satisfactory quality.
3. Constantly review & inspect completed works (including preventive and work requests) for any deficiencies that need to be follow up for accuracy and completeness.
4. Implement and maintain the work request programme/ projects and preventive maintenance programme/ projects to ensure that the job is complied, completed and continuously provide opportunities for improving productivity to associates/ other team members in term of utilization, work methods and performance.
5. Evaluate and analyze the need to make adjustment and modification to the operation as well as any related training.
6. Lead the emergency response team for all facility issues.
7. Attend, handle and report emergency breakdowns, incidents, complaints and tenant requests
8. Handle audits and budget preparation
Job Requirement1. Degree holder in Engineer with professional qualifications
2. Macau SAR Electrical Certificate License qualification
3. At least 5 years solid working experience preferably in the high end developments including the quality hotel or casino and at a supervisory level
4. Good knowledge about installation, operation and maintenance
5. Good written and communication skills in both Chinese and English
6. Able to work independently and maintain high good team spirit
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
P.S.Interested parties should send the detail resume with expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to or contact (853) 8988 8825 for inquiries.
All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.