General Manager - Nova Mall 總經理 - 商場
#信德物業及設施管理有限公司 Shun Tak
- // 最後更新於 2019-04-18
Salary薪金面議 Salary Negotiable
Job Description- Reporting to the management of Joint Venture Company, the General Manager will direct, oversee and manage all functions related to the daily operations and be responsible for the Profit and Loss of the shopping mall.
- Create and nurture strategic partnerships both internally and externally to deliver collaboration opportunities with global retailers, brands and business partners to achieve superior sponsorship and marketing performance.
- Effectively manage all stakeholder relationships to ensure alignment and partnering to serve the best interests of the shopping mall.
- Leverage all available assets to drive revenue generation, cost efficiencies and Net Operating Income.
- Oversee marketing and corporate communication activities that position the shopping mall as the pre-eminent destination in Macau.
- Support leasing efforts for the shopping mall.
- Ensure all business practices are in full compliance with the company policies and procedures and legal requirements.
Job Requirement- Bachelor Degree in Business or a related discipline and MBA is a plus
- Minimum 15 years’ relevant experience with people and fiscal responsibility, of which 10 years’ in regional mall management, strategic marketing and retail management
- Overseas mall management experience is desirable
- Strategic, proactive self- starter with strong leadership in managing a diverse team in accomplishing goals and driving results under demanding time and fiscal restraints
- Strong people management skills, be able to provide training and development for the team
- Strong presentation, public speaking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as Cantonese and/or Mandarin
P.S.我們提供優厚的薪酬待遇和長遠的職業前景。請將詳細履歷，郵寄至澳門新口岸宋玉生廣場三九八號中航大廈十一樓，或電郵至:。查詢請致電(853) 8296 3263。
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested parties please send the detail resume with expected salary to 398 Alameda Dr. Carlos D'Assumpcao, Edificio CNAC, 11 andar, NAPE, Macau or email to or contact (853) 8296 3263 for inquiries.
All application received will be used exclusively for recruitment purpose only