#太陽城集團有限公司 Suncity Group Ltd.
- // 最後更新於 2019-01-08
Salary薪金面議 Salary Negotiable
Job DescriptionDuties may include but not limited to :
- Provide overall day to day management to compensation and benefits.
- Establish and maintain company salary and benefits scales for both local and expatriates.
- Contribute and partner in design, develop and implement of competitive compensation and benefit programs ensuring that they are aligned with company strategies.
- Carry out and manage overall provision of human resources operations such as compensation and benefits, leaves systems,policies and procedures
- Plan, direct and manage employee benefit programs in accordance with procedures as regulated by insurance authorities and the company.
- Control and manage monthly insurance, ensuring accuracy of insurance calculation and tracking comparing with the report.
- Research and analyze data including but not limited to market trends and benchmarks on annual basis or upon request.
- Consult and advise all updated information regarding to labor laws or new local stipulates, analyzing impacts of the new and/or existing applicable law/stipulates and make proper action.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Job RequirementSkills Requirements and Working Experience :
- Minimum 8 years’working experience, of which minimum of 3 years’ solid experience in gaming or hospitality field or HR management.
- Strong knowledge in local law and regulations.
- Good data analytics and time management skills
- Proficient in oral and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Mature,well-organized, strong sense of responsibility and details-minded.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word,PowerPoint and Outlook).
P.S.Education Requirements :
- Degree in HR, adult education, business administration or related disciplines