Event Organizer / Special Event Organizer /
#CSI 集團有限公司 CSI Group Ltd
- // 最後更新於 2018-11-03
Salary約 MOP $25000 - $35000 / 月
Job DescriptionClient Management
• Participate in the development of integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency.
• Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental program proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans as they relate to solutions. Ensures scope changes are clearly communicated to client and approved.
• Ensure clear communication to the client for the assigned program regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and program status/ action items.
• Create program budgets and control the revenue throughout client programs, working within budgets upwards of HKD3-10M+.
• Translate costs to a sell price with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client.
• Manage/mitigate third party costs.
• Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships to ensure best available talent and pricing.
• Work within complex budgets including multiple currencies, across offices, various pricing structures.
• Reconcile program costs against budget for your assigned program.
• Involve yourself in the content and messaging of the deliverables; be more than a list checker.
• Be solution-oriented, letting the team know what we can do and giving context to problems; partnering with the Technical Directors to ensure flawless execution.
• Execute the integrity of the creative treatment in all deliverables.
• College degree and 5+ years of event marketing services experience.
• Production or logistic or show experience must include live events (Launch, consumer, conferences, exhibits, road shows, Gala Dinners); Video, digital and print are also key elements integrated into the events.
• Must have international events experience or China events experience.
• Strong program management, organizational and communication skills.
• You are great with people at all levels.
• You are unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm under pressure.
• Confident and engaging communicator and presenter.
• In-depth knowledge of technical and logistical aspects of production.
• Ability to construct and manage complex budgets within online software tools
• Highly organized, with flawless attention to detail.
• Able to communicate in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
• Frequent travelling for the projects are required.