Business Administration Manager
#信德集團控股(澳門)有限公司 Shun Tak Holdings (Macau) Limited
- // 最後更新於 2019-01-22
Salary薪金面議 Salary Negotiable
Job Description• Assist to review the industrial competitive environment and measure appropriately to increase market share and ensure property services
retain its market position.
• Assist in formulating business strategies for coping with the growth of the property services.
• Identify prospective clients in the market to increase the customer base and provide market feedbacks to the Management.
• Assist in closing new business deals by coordination requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, contracts administration and
translating contractual requirements into business operations and work processes.
• Screen potential business deals / tenders by analyzing market strategies, requirements, potential growth, financial sustainability, evaluating
options and resolving internal priorities.
• Advise the Management of market trends, new policies and regulations and develop business plans based on the current market scenario.
Job Requirement• Degree holder.
• Minimum 8 years of professional experiences preferably in Business Development, Marketing, Hospitality or Property Services, Business Management / Business Administration / Operations.
• Experience in laundry services / cleaning services / hospitality/ procurement/ contract administration would be an asset.
• Should be a driver, strategic thinker with intuitive market abilities; possess good management and leadership skills and with strong work ethic.
• Good ability to analyze and research well and able to work in dynamic environment and under pressure.
• Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Good awareness of marketing strategies and be good at problem-solving.
• Possess good analytical and leadership skills, well organized and willing to communicate with different levels of people.
• Strong PC skills in Office applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese word processing.
P.S.We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested parties should send the detailed resume with expected salary to The Group Human Resources, 398 Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpcao Edificio CNAC, 11 andar, NAPE, Macau or email to or contact (853) 8296 3263 for inquiries.
All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only
我們提供有競爭力的薪酬待遇和長遠的職業前景。請將詳細的履歷郵寄至澳門新口岸宋玉生廣場398號中航大廈11樓集團人力資源部，或電郵至或致電(853) 8296 3263查詢。所有收取的資料僅用作招聘用途。