#信德管理服務股份有限公司 Shun Tak Management Services Group Limited
- // 最後更新於 2019-01-22
Salary薪金面議 Salary Negotiable
Job DescriptionJob Duty
1. Solicit and secure sales booking on behalf of company;
2. Host prospective clients and customers visiting Tower;
3. Create awareness and actively sell and solicit tower by participating in trade shows and other industry functions;
4. Responsible for strategically penetrating new accounts and developing key relationships with existing accounts to ensure repeat business;
5. To include increasing client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues;
6. Maintain close contacts with travel agents, corporate clients wholesalers consultants to ensure customer retention;
7. Work in conjunction with tour operators to develop group packages and special added-value offers while maximizing revenue and maintaining the impact of the show brand;
8. To achieve monthly revenue goals, develop and implement strategic sales plans in China, Asian countries and India;
9. Maintain positive interdepartmental communications and to complete special projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales;
Job Requirement1. Diploma graduated or above
2. Minimum 2 years of relevant working experiences
3. Able to communicate in English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
4. Able to work independently and with strong sense of responsibility
5. Always pay attention to details, tolerance of stress, proactive and obedience
6. Customer oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
7. Good PC skills with hands-on experience in MS words, Excel, etc.
P.S.We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested parties should send the detail resume with expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to or contact (853) 8988 8825 for inquiries.
All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.
我們提供有競爭力的薪酬待遇和長遠的職業前景。請將詳細的履歷郵寄至澳門旅遊塔前地 - 集團人力資源部，或電郵至或致電(853) 8988 8825查詢。