#永燊集團（澳門）有限公司 Winson Group (Macau) Ltd
- // 最後更新於 2019-02-11
Salary薪金面議 Salary Negotiable
Detail of Compensation & Benefits面談
Job Description• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and helping develop and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Job Requirement• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred or on-the-job experience.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Strong technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Visio is an advantage.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.